Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the resoution settings on Windows XP?

My screen display over fills my screen and I have to scroll left to right and back! Don't know how I got it in this mess!!How do I change the resoution settings on Windows XP?
Sometimes when a program goes full-screen, the resoluton will mess up. Try restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, right-click the desktop. Select properties. Go to settings and you will see a slider for screen resolution.How do I change the resoution settings on Windows XP?
Usually by playing a game is how you get there. Anyway, right click on an empty part of your desktop and select properties. Go to settings and adjust the screen resolution...
Just right click on desktop..go to properties then go to settings...from there you can change your resolution..
Right click on the desktop and choose properties.
  • nervous to talk to women
  • com and interop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment