Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I get my computer out of safe mode?

I just installed my very old desktop with windows 7 and everything is great, but the desktop and everything is as if it was in safe mode, and I don't have the cd and I don't know what driver I need to install to make so that I can change the settings of display.. please help I'm really annoyed. i have a dell optiplex GX270 and I went to dell and downloaded all the drivers I thought I needed, but it didn't work.How do I get my computer out of safe mode?
There should be a service tag on the back of your computer. Go to dell support and enter the service tag. See if they have Vista as an option for drivers. If so, try the chipset and graphics drivers for your hardware.

I have 7 running on all Vista drivers and it works great.How do I get my computer out of safe mode?
If you couldn't find it on Dell site easy, you could try a program I use. It automatically updates your drivers, saves me a lot of time and frustration. Take a look here for those drivers.

http://www.dell-drivers.org/

You can also search by the following link:

http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/sea

No comments:

Post a Comment