Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i fix my lap top the sereen is green the audio is not working diplay has only 16 bit and 32 bit ?

i was working on my laptop and i got the blue screen of death , after that my laptop wouln't re start , only it will give me othe blue screen at the begiening and that was it so i re-install windows-xp but now , i am only able to see this green and some times pink screen , i had try to change the display settings but it only gives me 16 bit and 32 bits , hope you understand my question , helpHow can i fix my lap top the sereen is green the audio is not working diplay has only 16 bit and 32 bit ?
32 bit is all you can get i don't know about vista thoughHow can i fix my lap top the sereen is green the audio is not working diplay has only 16 bit and 32 bit ?
Computer Nerds Killeen Texas - http://www.computernerds.net - Boot it in safe mode with networking support and see if the problem still exists. If so, it is probably a bad LCD or inverter. If so, goto this web site and click the laptop link: Computer Nerds Killeen Texas - http://www.computernerds.net

No comments:

Post a Comment