Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why doesn't my computer have an option to change the desktop settings?

I know there use to be one, but I can not find it now. It is not listed with the ';display'; options and there is nothing for monitors. How do I fix this?Why doesn't my computer have an option to change the desktop settings?
If you right click on your desktop and select Properties, you aren't getting the options to change your desktop here?Why doesn't my computer have an option to change the desktop settings?
Open Group Policy (GotoRun and type gpedit.msc).

Then in the laft panel goto -%26gt; User Configuration -%26gt; Administrative Template -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; Display

here is place where you'll find the settings to enable or disable the Display setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment