Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why does computer screen turn big when I click on limewire?

So when I double click on limewire my computer screen turns black for a couple seconds, then everything on the screen turns huge. I'm not sure whats going on. But I want to fix it but I don't know how. Oh and it stays like this even when i turn the computer off unless I go into display settings and change the size. So if anybody knows what I am talking about that would be great. Thank you :]Why does computer screen turn big when I click on limewire?
you can uninstall and reinstall limewire.

But....I would do like corey says, scan for spyware...limewire is KNOWN for it.



Adware

http://www.download.com/3001-8022_4-1073



Spybot15

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirro



SuperAntispyware

http://www.superantispyware.com/download



*Then, DISCONNECT from the internet.



*Go to Start%26gt;Settings%26gt;Control Panel%26gt;Internet Options and delete all browsing history (cookies, temporary internet files etc). Check the box, Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons.



*Make sure your folder settings allow you to see the ALL your folders, Go

to My Computer%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;View. CHeck all the show files boxes and UNCHECK all the Hide boxes. Click apply and ok.



*Go to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings \temp

Delete all files. (for each user)



*Delete all in recycle bin



*Next, boot up in safe mode (Tap the F8 key every few seconds as the system boots up until the screen Saying Safe Mode option appears).



*Now run the above spyware programs.Why does computer screen turn big when I click on limewire?
probably a virus or something scan it with your anitivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment