Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vista Visual Display Settings Question ?

I am using a Vista Home Basic . I have a problem with my Vista's display because of a software called Vista Glazz which I used to try to make my Vista for like a XP because my PC is very slow with the Vista's visual display . As I used , it made my Vista appear like a 98 . Now I am stuck with it . I tried everything from resetting the original setting from the software to all other possibilities . I did everything . I can't change the visual settings from my Vista because it is not allowing me to do so . I thing their is some serious memory damage . Can anyone please tell me how I can undo this memory damage or how I can get Vista's original displays back . I am not look forward for a format . Is their anyway how to recover the original display .

Thank you answeringVista Visual Display Settings Question ?
Memory 'damage' is easy to fix (assuming that the hardware itself isn't damaged - if it is, replace it) - turn the computer off. When you turn it on again, all memory will be rewritten.



That's not your problem. You have to remove that ';Vista Glazz'; program. Start (the globe)/Control Panel/Programs. Click on the program and see if there's a choice to remove it.Vista Visual Display Settings Question ?
press start button ( flag),go to aLL PROGRAMS AND GO TO CONTROL PANEL; AND CLICK ON INSTALL/UNINSTALL.SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE THE PROGRAM YOU NEED TO UNINSTALL AND CLICK ON IT
Download Perfect Optimizer!

(Free use of testing your computer--http://www.Best-Registry-Cleaner.info

) and use it to clean your system, clear the list of programs you don't need to run as Windows starts, clean the Temp folders, clean the registry of broken links, Repair the disk operating system ,Repair security system error Windows, Mac OS X or Linux , Security fixes browser,uninstall programs, de ragga your Hard Drive and registry from this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment