Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I set my PS3 to display HDMI settings?

I tried hooking up my HDMI cable from my cable box to my ps3 and it didnt show a picture, so I called the store that I bought it from and they said that you have to manually switch it to display in HDMI. I just need a clarification on how to do this, like what specific menu I have to go to and what I have to change ect. ect.How can I set my PS3 to display HDMI settings?
to reset the output just put your finger on the power button on the front of the console and hold about 5 seconds

it should automatically detect the hdmi cable and allow setup for hdHow can I set my PS3 to display HDMI settings?
go here:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnu0Zu2da
Start up the PS3 with the cable attached. For a few seconds it will be black then the set up screen will come on and you will know what to do from there on.
  • email
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment