Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I eliminate my screen saver?

I put a screen saver on my computer, and now my display screen is really messed-up..My background color changed for my taskbars, all my colors are not what they were and I dislike the screen saver.. I went through the whole process of control panel, displays, screen saver, change the settings to please your preferences and I just could not get rid of the screen saver. Can anyone help me?How do I eliminate my screen saver?
After you did that did you hit apply,then OK?How do I eliminate my screen saver?
Step 1

Right click on desktop and choose ';Properties'; from the pop-up menu. The ';Display Properties'; window should appear.

Step 2

Select the ';Screen Saver'; option at the ';Display Properties'; window.

Step 3

Choose ';(None)'; in the drop-down list box under ';Screen Saver.';

Step 4

Click ';OK.';

In Windows Vista

Step 1

Right click on the desktop and choose ';Personalize'; from the pop-up menu.

Step 2

Click on ';Screen Saver'; to open the ';Screen Saver Settings'; window.

Step 3

Choose ';(None)'; in the drop-down list box under ';Screen saver.';

Step 4

Click ';OK.';



Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment