Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Installed Win2000, my monitor will only allow16 colors. Settings tab Display shows VGA. How do I change this?

The ';Display:'; shows (Default Monitor) on VGA, but it will not allow me to make any changes. When I go to ';advance'; and the Monitor tab it says Sefaul Monitor, but I cannot access the properties. In the ';Adapter'; tab it shows Adapter Type: VGA. I don't know what else to do, can you HELP? ThanksInstalled Win2000, my monitor will only allow16 colors. Settings tab Display shows VGA. How do I change this?
first u assured u install display driver then change desktop property%26gt;display settingsInstalled Win2000, my monitor will only allow16 colors. Settings tab Display shows VGA. How do I change this?
1st: Right click on desktop, go to properties and change the settings.



2nd: Make sure you re-installed the correct video drivers!!!
update the monitor driver in the device manager, dont use microsofts generic driver

No comments:

Post a Comment