Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I get Windows Live Messenger mobile to display the correct time?

I've installed Windows Live Messenger on my Sony Ericcson K610i. I'm in the UK and we're in daylight savings (BST), meaning the time here is GMT+1. But all my conversation times are another hour ahead (GMT+2). So if I receive a message at 6pm GMT, it's 7pm my time- but Messenger will say it's 8pm... Why? Can I change settings on my phone or in MSN passport? Help much appreciated, this kind of thing annoys me. Thanks!How do I get Windows Live Messenger mobile to display the correct time?
If your phone is displaying the correct time normally, then , there's no problem with the phone. Try changing the time from the settings in Windows Live Messenger on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment