Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My icons for Windows XP have a strange highlighted band under them where the text is. How do I get rid of it?

The band is bright yellow, and is underneath the text labelling the folders/icons. It wasn't there before the display settings got changed however, and I have tried to change it back by fiddling with the display settings but can't get it to go transparent.

How can I fix this?My icons for Windows XP have a strange highlighted band under them where the text is. How do I get rid of it?
You are on PC right ?! LOL Hey !! Forget about your PC it simply sucks I know I don't really help you but, just google it instead of yahooaskingit lol :P But anyway I found a nice website ! You can get a FREE MacBook Air only by filling like 3 surveys !! Is'nt it simply awesome ???!!!! It is simply awesome !! Trust me :P Just chek this out !!

tinyurl (dot) com (slash) yc2nfycMy icons for Windows XP have a strange highlighted band under them where the text is. How do I get rid of it?
Right click, properties, then I cant remember exactly (im on a mac) but there is an option somewhere in there to customize everything.
Right click on a vacant area of the desktop %26gt; Properties %26gt; Advanced %26gt; And you will see settings for the icons %26gt; Set to normal or standard (depending on your O.S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment